Making a Difference with The Best
For over a decade now, Growing Up Gifted has excelled as a leading preschool and kindergarten in Singapore. We reach out to every student with:
1. A top-notch preschool curriculum that has been developed with genuine care and expertise, and incorporates Gifted Education and Multiple Intelligences strategies.
2. Progressive teaching methods including customized readers and workbooks of unsurpassed quality - all of which encourage active participation, fun and discovery to successfully promote early literacy, self-confidence, creative thinking and social awareness.
3. High quality teachers who are able to deliver the above with skill and devotion, so that every child may grow into a positive, well-balanced and successful individual.
We are committed to help children benefit from a solid academic foundation and head-start, but also grow up with a joy for learning and passion for life.
Our mission is to help children realize their gifts, and propel them to greater heights.
Our Philosophy & Convictions
1. Critical ThinkingChildren must have analytical and logical thinking skills, and know how to apply them in order to make sense of the world they live in, as well as to solve problems. Our curriculum helps to develop inquisitive, reflective and critical thinkers.
2. CreativityWe provide plenty of appropriate opportunities for children to develop creative thinking skills. Our curriculum motivates children to be imaginative, explore, take risks to think out of the box, and to innovate.
3. CommunicationWe believe that it is critical for children to possess effective speech and literacy abilities. The core of our curriculum greatly emphasizes on teaching smart strategies that promote fluent language, reading and writing skills in English as well as Chinese. In fact, we are the ONLY school that utilizes unparalleled quality readers and workbooks created by its founder, who is an established Curriculum Specialist and Master of Education. Strong language skills enable children to explore the world through questioning, reading and investigating. They become confident readers and writers, who may excel in expression, negotiation and conflict resolution.
4. ConsiderationChildren should also grow up with good values where they show consideration and kindness towards others, their environment and the world that we all share and live in. We teach our students to be caring and respectful individuals, and to assume age-appropriate responsibilities. They are helpful and cooperative as they work and play alongside other children and adults.